home

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

haaaaaaair

hey guys. how's it going? mom and steve have come and gone. it was a wonderful visit and i will recap later. i just had to tell y'all something...

i think i got a really bad haircut today. i am scared to actually do it and find out. LOL! i just really needed a trim, and so i got one... but i'm pretty sure it's baaaad. i'll let you know for sure when i figure it out.

i guess the good news is, all hair does is grow. at least that's what everyone told me in 8th grade when i got the WORLD'S WORST HAIRCUT. literally. i sobbed for days. i even wore one of those old sailor hats that was jean and had daisies on it. i'm sure you had one too. they were all the rage. 

audrey hurt her foot today. i leaned over and said, "oh, boo boo," and kissed it. for seriously an hour, she would be walking around playing as normal and see me and sit down on her bum and grab her very injured foot and say, "boo boo," until i went over and kissed it again. then she would proceed with whatever she was doing. that girl. she brings so much joy to us. 

well guys, it's quite late and we have many full days ahead of us. including small group tomorrow. hopefully this time no one will steal my shoes :). 

love so much,
mer

p.s. in case you can't sleep due to my possible hair tragedy, just think of me in 8th grade with very poofy hair sticking out of a jean and sunflower sailor hat. that should help. 
night night. 

 

1 comment:

  1. In grade 3, I had a mushroom haircut, like a boy. A stranger even pointed at me and thought I was a boy. That was my worst haircut ever!

    ReplyDelete